Simplement Cru Level 1: How to Get Started
Introduction to raw food for beginners and raw fooders looking to refresh their basics and find renewed inspiration.
Classes can be organized upon request and will only take place with a minimum of eight people.
- Six full hours of teaching and live food preparation
- The opportunity to try and make one of the recipes yourself to try out your own skills and techniques
- Many delicious tasters in the form of freshly made juices, smoothies and other nut milks
- A full sit-down lunch with several recipes made of high-quality ingredients, mostly organic and seasonal
- A printed booklet with all the recipes covered and more, plus some reference information
- Advice on local food suppliers and where to buy kitchen equipment, plus many references
- Access to the Simply Raw Shop with precious discounts on kitchen equipment
- Networking and making new friends that will support you along the way
- The opportunity to join a local raw food community for potlucks and a chat forum…
Come with an appetite, as you will be tasting food during the entire day: fresh juices and smoothies, nut milk, raw muesli, pâtés and crackers, soups, veggie spaghetti, salads and fantastic desserts! Whether you are a beginner or not, this is the perfect way to find inspiration and the motivation to adopt a healthier lifestyle for you and your close ones.