Simply Raw Level 2: “All About Greens”
How to include large quantities of green leafy vegetables into your daily food routine, in order to benefit from their remarkable nutritional properties.
The number of seats is limited so don’t delay your booking.
Many raw food experts have discovered the amazing benefits of eating green leafy vegetables daily, for preventing or healing from many diseases, stimulating our digestive system or generating major energy boosts. With Victoria Boutenko and her book “Green for Life”, the Green Smoothie Revolution was started. Come and learn how to integrate green juices, green smoothies and sprouted seeds and grains in your daily diet for optimal energy and well-being!
- Six full hours of teaching and live food preparation
- The opportunity to try and make one of the recipes yourself to try out your own skills and techniques
- Many delicious tasters in the form of freshly made juices, smoothies and other dishes
- A full sit-down lunch with several raw recipes made of high-quality ingredients, mostly organic and seasonal
- A printed booklet with all the recipes covered and more, plus some reference information
- Advice on local food suppliers and where to buy kitchen equipment, plus many references
- Discounts on kitchen equipment from the Simply Raw Shop
- Networking and making new friends that will support you along the way
- The opportunity to join a local raw food community for potlucks and a chat forum…
You will be tasting food and drinks during the entire day: fresh green juices, energy drinks, green smoothies, along with dishes based on sprouts such as raw sushi and stuffed tomatoes. Whether you are into raw food or not, this class is the perfect way to find inspiration and the motivation to adopt a healthier lifestyle for you and your close ones.
Having followed the Simply Raw Level 1 introductory class is recommended, unless you are already somewhat familiar with raw foods, but this is not mandatory! This class is not an introductory level so it will not cover the basic understanding and science behind raw food. It is a second step in integrating raw food in your daily diet that will provide more in-depth knowledge and skills to move along on your raw food journey.